Pages

8 Jul 2014

Summer Sale Haul

8 Jul 2014
... or how I spent only 50€ on all of this stuff and ended up buying lots of black clothes. And that's how you know what I feel about summer. :P

So let's begin:

H&M

This is actually the only non-sale item, but I just loved how airy it was. Flower prints are always good, too. 12.99 €


I adore the material of this one and I am a huge fan of lace. I think this would look best with high wasted things. 5€


Okay so this might not be the most form-fitting one and it's a bit too big on me, but the lace on the back sealed the deal for me. 5€


This one just looks so elegant and classy, though I might have to add a belt at the waist to make it fit a bit better. Anyways, I loved it! 5€


Aren't those tiny flowers just the cutest? This dress somehow reminds me of the fifties and it has this innocent but still very lady-like feeling. And white for once, how??? 7€

Zara

I always love to go to Zara's TRF section for printed tees, and gosh did I fall in love with this one. It's a cover of LIFE magazine from 1957 and it doesn't feel too pretentious like a lot of printed tees these days. 7.99€


Okay so this one might be a little more pretentious but I liked the simplicity and the fit of it so much. Also the price was almost a joke. 3.99€

Pimkie

This is really not a summer item, but I searched all winter for a cardigan like this and I remember even trying this on and falling in love with it, but I just didn't have the money back then. I am so in love with it, it's absolutely gorgeous! 5€

So just to explain the blackness of it all a bit more, this is what I see when I look out of the window, in July:




Come on wheather, get your act together.

On a completely different note I am so incredibly anxious about tomorrow, it's crazy. I have to go to a test and an interview which decides if I'll go to uni next year or not. So I'm kinda freaking out a little. Okay I'm freaking out a lot... Whish me luck?

Which one was your favourite item? Anyone getting the monochrome vibe too these days?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owlish Dreams © 2014