Pages

16 Jan 2015

Thrifty Finds

16 Jan 2015


 Hello there, lovelies! Hope you're all doing well!

As a poor university student i mostly associate buying myself clothes with sale season. And only this past year I've discovered the wonderland that is thrift stores, yard sales and flea markets.
My top 3 reasons for starting to shop more at these places?

1. The clothes are so much less expensive!
2. You are doing a teeny-tiny thing for the environment by buying second hand clothes!
3. You can find unusual clothes, that aren't anywhere in the stores!

Here in Munich there are these night-time flea markets in big concert halls where you can find the prettiest things, all whilst listening to live music and having a few sips of cold beer. I love it!

Here are some of my finds of the last month - and every item was under 5€, unbelievable!

   Well, those who know me a bit, can guess that I am very obsessed with sweaters and that there's absolutely no room in my closet for more. But, oh well... The grey-silvery sweater didn't catch my attention immediately as I am mostly drawn to a bit less basic items, but I am so happy now that I decided to get it! I thought the other sweater was incredibly cute, you don't see a pattern like that in those colours every day!
 

I'm usually really not a fan of glittery clothing items, but both these items are... I think it's nice to try out a few different things! The dress is just gorgeous, even though some of the stones are already missing, I don't mind! I have no idea though how to wear the shirt, so we'll just have to wait and see.
 

 A few years ago I walked into a Topshop in London and fell in love with a certain kind of shorts. I didn't get them in the end, but these are so similar and I can't wait to wear them! 

Do you like shopping second hand?
Is anyone surprised by me keeping up my upload schedule cause I certainly am :D

Have a wonderful weekend!


Jill x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Owlish Dreams © 2014