Pages

28 Jul 2014

Backyard Thrifting

28 Jul 2014


Hello my little duckies! One of the things I love most about Munich, the city I live in, is the sheer number of activities it offers. For example district backyard flea markets. It was my district's turn this Friday and while I didn't sell any of my own stuff this year, I could enjoy the other items even more! Sadly I didn't find anything I liked enough to buy, but just going around, peeking into people's backyards, getting to talk and joke with different people, is fun enough!

Every house participating was marked with colourful balloons, which was just so adorable!

I went with my lovely friend Miriam (Miri for short), who is - let's be honest - too gorgeous for her own good. We've been friends since second grade and it's always so fun to spend time with her!

It was getting dark at the end and the sky was lit with the most beautiful colours (photos can never capture it, really)

After walking for some hours we finally sat down and went for a cheeky snack (potato sticks & radler, which is a very german thing I think, basically beer + lemonade, it's very delicious!).

A perfect ending to a wonderful day!

 What did you do this weekend?
Love, Jill

6 comments:

  1. Please become a professional photographer, your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're too kind!! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like them that much <3

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks like so much fun, wish they did something similar in London! And your photos are really good xx
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back!
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but you have Camden Market, which is a gazillion times better!! Thank you so much, dear!
      Your blog is really lovely, I followed you right away <3

      Delete

Owlish Dreams © 2014